List of Inclusions
- Site investigation report
- Feature Site Survey including contours.
- Footings designed by registered Engineer to AS2870. 1
- Working drawings prepared by registered Building Practitioner.
- Council Building Permit.
- 6 Star energy report.
- Connections to all services to allotment size not exceeding 800m2, and maximum setback of 6m from front boundary.
- S Class, M Class or H Class (all inclusive) conventional sand slab construction – NOT WAFFLE
6 Star Energy Efficiency:
- Sisalation to external walls of dwelling
- Ceiling insulation to dwelling as per energy report, up to R3.0*
- Wall insulation to dwelling as per energy report, up to R2.0*
- Solar Hot Water Service, as per 6 star requirements.
(*Upgrades may be needed depending on home orientation.)
- 2.4 Ceiling Height throughout dwelling.
- MGP10 studs to frame.
- Pine Truss roof to Manufactures Design.
- 22.5o or 25 o Pitch Roof.
- Keyed alike locks to all windows.
- Entrance Set & Deadlock to all external doors to dwelling.
- Colour-bond Panel lift door to garage.
- Rear Colour-bond roller door where possible.
- Concrete floor.
- 46 litre Stainless steel laundry trough, with Sudsaver, built into colour-bond cabinet.
- Flick mixer tap to Laundry trough.
- 450mm eaves to dwelling and garage at no additional charge.
- Concrete roof tiles from extensive builders range.
- Face bricks from extensive builders range.
- Brick infill above all windows and doors, where eaves are present windows to eaves height.
- Front & Rear garden taps.
- Colour bond fascia, guttering and down pipes.
- Aluminium sliding windows, powder coated finish.
- Your choice of clear or obscure glazing to bathroom windows.
- Temporary site fencing.
Staircase: (If Applicable)
- Your choice of plastered wall, metal or timber balustrade to staircase.
- 75mm Scotia profile Cornice.
- 2 coats of wash & wear Acrylic to all walls
- Gloss enamel Paintwork to all Architraves skirting boards & doors.
- Ducted heating to dwelling.
Bathroom & Ensuite:
- Fully lined designer laminated vanity units with post formed or square edge bench top.
- Feature chrome or Designer flick mixer tap ware.
- Fixed framed or Polished edge mirrors to bathroom and en-suite.
- Vitreous China vanity Basins.
- Pivot or sliding shower screen doors.
- Exhaust fans above all showers.
- Wall tiling to wet areas from builder’s extensive range.
- 900 x 900 Polymarble shower bases.
- Designer vitreous china close coupled toilet suites, with vitreous china cisterns, and soft close seat.
- Fully lined Designer laminate kitchen cabinets with post formed or square edge bench top.
- Pots draw under wall or under bench oven*
(*where sufficient room is available beneath under bench oven)
- Microwave provision to wall oven tower.
- Overhead kitchen cupboards, including above fridge space.
- 1 ¾ Bowl Stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
- European Stainless steel, Cook top, 900mm.
- European Stainless steel wall oven, 600mm.
- European Stainless steel, Slide out range hood or canopy, 900mm.
- Designer handles to all cabinetry.
- Linen cupboards with four melamine shelves.
- Built in robes to all bedrooms, with one melamine shelf and hanging rail.
- Cushion door stoppers to all doors.
- Internal doors, redicote Four Panel with wood grain finish or flush panel including Robes.
- Solid construction entrance doors.
- 67mm x 18mm Architraves and skirting boards, colonial or bevelled edge profile (MDF or Custom-wood)
- Feature Leaver passage sets to all internal doors. Brushed chrome, polished chrome.
- Hinges, latches and striker plates to match door furniture.
- Quick Slide robe units to all robes.
- Privacy Locks to Bathroom, WC , Ensuite.
- 2 Telephone Points.
- Two Television Points.
- Double power points throughout.
- Batten Light Points.
- Hard wired smoke detectors, with battery backup.
- Safety switch & Circuit Breakers to meter box.
- Exhaust fans to Ensuite and Bathroom.
- Ceramic Floor Tiles to all wet areas including kitchen, from builders extensive range.
- Wall to wall Carpet to remainder of dwelling from builder’s extensive range.
- 3 month maintenance guarantee.
- 10 Year structural guarantee.
- Set construction time.
- Fixed price contract.